TERms & Conditions
1. Fees are not refundable unless the course is oversubscribed.
2. Encode Education reserves the right to change the instructor, time, venue, and content of the courses.
3. Encode Education also reserves the right to cancel the course if there is insufficient enrollment. In this case, we will notify the students accordingly.
4. Neither the enrollment nor the fee is transferable to another applicant once the application is confirmed.
5. For sick leave, a make-up class is not guaranteed. We only arrange a make-up class for students who submitted a doctor certificate to us and informed us 1 hour before the lesson.
6. For personal leave, a make-up class is not guaranteed. You are allowed to apply for two lessons leave within three months, and you have to inform us five days before the lesson.
7. The closing date for enrollment usually is one week before the commencement date of the course. Late applications may not be entertained when the enrolment is full. Early enrolment is strongly encouraged.
8. Encode Education reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in the case of a dispute.
During Adverse Weather
Morning and whole-day classes will be canceled if Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above or “extreme conditions” or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued or in force at 7:00 a.m. or before 11:30 a.m.
Afternoon classes will be canceled if Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above or “extreme conditions” or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued or in force at 11:30 a.m. or before 4:00 p.m.
Evening classes will be canceled if Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above or “extreme conditions” or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued or in force at 4:00 p.m. or thereafter.
All classes will be dismissed immediately if Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is issued.
If Black Rainstorm Warning is issued during the class, students should stay in the classroom until the end of the lesson and the conditions are safe to leave.
Students will be informed individually within two working days after the adverse weather for the new schedule of the canceled classes.
Eating and drinking are not permitted in the classrooms.
Any student would be disqualified and the course fee would not be refunded in case of the misconduct behavior, such as abusive language, improper dressing, causing a nuisance, unauthorized activity that interferes with and interrupts the normal learning and teaching progress, plagiarism, cheating in examination or violation of examination regulations, etc. If the concerned student is still interested in the course, he will be required to re-enroll the course and pay the course fee for the new enrollment.
Since the classrooms could be occupied by other classes, students should not leave any materials or lecture notes at the end of the lesson.
Classroom Hygiene Guidelines
Classrooms, corridors, and related facilities are cleaned frequently.
The ventilation system is maintained regularly to ensure air quality and adequate ventilation.
Students having fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulty should stay away from class and consult their doctor promptly.
Students with minor upper respiratory tract problems e.g. stuffing nose should wear masks in class and could liaise with the staff of the Training Centre if required.
Maintain good personal hygiene - avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing then wash hands thoroughly.
Dispose of used tissue paper (e.g. wrapping phlegm or nose secretion) or mask into the covered dustbin.
Students diagnosed to be suffering from atypical pneumonia within ten days after attending class should notify us immediately.